In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: RODO) (Official Journal of the EU L119/1), I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Company under the business name Scenografowie Budowa Dekoracji spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 74 Jagiellońska Street,03-301 Warsaw, KRS 0000773675, email contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with RODO in order to:
– performance of the contract concluded with you in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO,
– performance of legally binding obligations by the Administrator in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of RODO to the extent that specific provisions so provide,
- The Administrator processes the following categories of your personal data: name including first and last name and business name, address including city, postal code, street, apartment number, Tax Identification Number, e-mail address and telephone.
- The recipients of your personal data will be persons authorized by the Administrator, public administration bodies and entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
- Your personal data processed for the purpose indicated in:
a) will be stored for the duration and performance of the contract concluded with you,
b) will be stored for the period provided for in specific legislation,
- You have the right to demand from the Administrator access to personal data concerning you, their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and the right to object.
- The request referred to in Subsection 7 should be submitted to the Administrator in writing to the address: Scenografowie Budowa Dekoracji spółka z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 74 Jagiellońska Street, 03-301 Warsaw, or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data by the
- Administrator violates the regulations on personal data protection.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 2 is voluntary but necessary for the execution of the concluded contract, and their failure to provide will prevent the execution of the concluded contract.
- The processing of your data shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the RODO.